The Bell Bottisham is a traditional 16th Century Coaching Inn. A ‘local’ where you will find all sorts of friendly characters drinking, although visitors are still very warmly greeted by the landlord.
The beer is excellent, both in choice and value, The Bell Bottisham is must-visit pub for people wanting to experience a traditional drinking institution. A great family friendly pub that offers traditional cooking, cooked fresh by the Landlady.
- Food served Tuesday to Friday and Sunday
- Traditional Sunday Roast
- Senior Citizens lunch served Tuesday to Friday – two courses for £8.50
- 6 miles from Cambridge
- 5 miles from Newmarket
- Last pub before Newmarket races
- Coaches welcome by appointment
- Beer garden
- Real ales on tap, lager and cider also available
- Warm friendly pub